March 21, 2011

MM59

I know it's supposed to be Sring...but it feels like it's still winter outside right now! Windy and cold. So, here's a few Memory Monday pics of some cold wintry days from long ago. We sure had some good times back in the day...
Brian Head was always fun and we loved meeting the cousins there...it just didn't happen often enough!



Jennie and Chad would often come from BYU and meet us at Brian Head for the week end. Those were the days...

Look at a real oldie of my mom watching with worry as I jumped a hill with the snowmobile. What was I thinking?!

And here's Mom riding the snowmobile with her hair kept in perfect place with her scarf.
Her hair was always perfect!

Jennie, Amber and Justin waiting patiently for their turn on the snowmobile.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Sweet Pics! I miss those days....Love ya!!