March 29, 2010

MM 9

Big trouble is what I am going to be in when the girls see these pictures! Poor girls... I made them wear so many flowers and ruffles I am surprised they have forgiven me. I couldn't have survived back in the day without Hot Sticks to make their hair super curly...and all the scrunchies, bows and ribbons. We had an entire large drawer in the bathroom designated just for ribbons and bows and goop. This picture was taken Eastern Morning 1993...


This picture was Easter 1988 just a few months before Allyson was born...


This picture was taken Eastern morning 1991...


...and Easter 1990

I wish I could find some pictures of the Easter Egg Hunt at the Kim's Ranch that we had on the Saturday before Easter every year. The Kim's would hide hundreds of eggs all over their beautiful ranch...and all the kids in the neighborhood and in our ward would enjoy the finest, most wonderful Easter Egg Hunt around. Great memories...

5 comments:

defining amy said...

you're not in big trouble at all. i just love how you made little scandalous off-the-shoulder dresses for me to wear on easter sunday to church. too bad those days are long gone. love you!!

the heiner family said...

All I know is this...I loved it when I got to stay at Leah's house and you would do my hair...my bangs would be just the way I always wanted my mom to do them! And the goope/ribbon drawer...we so have one of those(without the goope) and every time I see it I think of you! What would I do without my all-girl role model?

Grama Linda said...

You are so sweet Kristin... I miss you! I loved all the time you got to spend with our family. You were just one of the girls and I love you like my own. I can hardly believe you have 4 girls of your own now. You are an amazing mom and I love being able to see your beautiful family of your blog.
XOXOX

JENNIE! said...

hee hee hee... i love those. I loved picking up those ruffly babies from nursery... too bad I couldn't seem to figure out how to hold them amongst all the ruffles:)

JENNIE! said...

hee hee hee... i love those. I loved picking up those ruffly babies from nursery... too bad I couldn't seem to figure out how to hold them amongst all the ruffles:)