September 15, 2009

forever friends...

You know the kind of friends that even if you don't see them for a really long time, you just pick up right where you left off as if you were just with them yesterday? The kind of friends that fill you up with love, laughter and genuine caring. The kind of friends who make you a better person because you know them. I am so blessed to have wonderful friends, those kind of friends, who enrich my life. Oh, I love them...
"No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever."
Francois Mocuriac

I wish I had more pictures. (I'm definitely missing lots!) You know I don't take enough pictures...





"I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant old friend of mine, to me along the way."

Edgar A. Guest






"Friendship is the golden thread that ties all hearts together..."

5 comments:

sadie said...

jon bunker is looking a little skinnier and a little whiter these days. not much golfing happening for him :) shhhh don't tell him i said that. thank you for always being so thoughtful of me and my family. you are the best primary teacher any girl could have asked for! :) :)

Allison Barnes said...

You are so sweet! I don't think any of us ladies would make it through life without our girlfriends!! I miss you! I hope we can all get to the temple this week!

Elder Jake Zebe said...

Miss you!

Kathy's Boys said...

I feel honored to be on your page! :) You are the best. Always such a great example to us all. Thank YOU for being a friend

The Lords said...

I love you.....thank you for the tender messages about friends. I am so blessed to have you and so many of those people also in my life. I feel so blessed!!!!