April 13, 2009

Easter


We had a wonderful Easter....
It was absolutely perfect outside.
My Dad was able to come to church with us.
I loved teaching my Sunday School kids.
We visited Grami Colleen and brought her pretty roses.
All the kids came over for our Easter Feast. It was fun to see them hunting for eggs in the backyard.
I cuddled with the kiddos. (I secretly love it when they don't want to leave...)
My wonderful husband did all the dishes!
And the very best part of all was being filled with love and remembrance for our Savior...

The only bummer was that Ally was sick with strep throat and had to stay in bed all day...and Amy wasn't here. (She was in Hong Kong and Macau for Easter week end!)




Look how big Bristol is getting!!! He is already over 10lbs.! And isn't his big sister Janika beautiful!


3 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

looks like you had a fun day!!

Brett, Azurdee, and Our Two Miracles said...

I saw this and thought how fun it would have been for our kids to be there! What lucky kiddos. We're glad you had so much fun. :)

Brett, Azurdee, and Our Two Miracles said...

Hi Linda, I just posted a comment, but I think I might have erased it! I first looked at the Easter pic and thought of how fun it would have been for our kids to have been there. What lucky grandkidds! Looks like a great time!