July 14, 2008

The Big Screen...

The kids love having Amy and Ally home! They have both been gone for such a long time... that we are all lovin every minute with them this summer. Tonight Jackson and Taylor are spending the night with Kaden...and Amy came up with a great plan. She got a new projector for her birthday (to help her with her school teaching) and so tonight she put it to good use and projected a movie on the side of the house so all the kids could watch "Bingo" while hanging out on the trampoline. Wow too cool... swimming, ice cream, a movie projected huge on a wall, and the coolest aunts in the world!




4 comments:

JENNIE! said...

love it! I am so glad they have such a fun grama and aunts while their mom is miserable at home in a never ending waiting game! What would I do with out you guys!:)

suzanne said...

how fun! amy will get PLENTY of use out of that birthday gift in her classroom. :)

Rohan Shearer said...

We have some neighbors that project a movie onto their home once a year as well and it is a neighborhood hit. What fun!!!

Kathy's Boys said...

You are such a great grandma. I want to be like you!!
And Amy and Ally are two of the neatest girls I know.
I was going to ask if Jennie had her baby yet, but I noticed her comment here, so I guess not. Hope all goes well for her and her new baby boy!!