February 25, 2008

First Try

This is my first try at being a blogger... so here goes! My daughter, Jennie, helped set this up for me and I am very excited to get started. Maybe writing about some of the fun happenings in our family will kind of be like a journal, scrapbook all in one (since I am not very good at either).
Some of the memories of the last few weeks...

Last Saturday I went to breakfast with my dear friends, Laurie, Cindy, RaNae, Devra and Valerie. We have been friends for more than 29 years! They are such a blessing in my life.


A few weeks ago Kaden and I went with Jennie and Chad, Taylor, Jackson and Kate to Disneyland for a couple of days. We had so much fun at the "Happiest Place On Earth"...


When Kaden was three, he used to carry around a Woody doll everywhere he went! He still likes the crazy cowboy!


Kate was the prettiest princess of them all...


The "Three Musketeers"!!
Kaden, Jackson and Taylor had such a blast. They loved all the rides, parades, Pirates, becoming Jedi Knights, all the roller coasters, especially California Screamin . There was only one ride they would not do this year...When I asked Kaden if he wanted to go on
"The Tower of Terror" at the California Adventure, he said
"NO!, Last time I went on it, my spirit left my body!!!"


Kaden and Jackson are on the same basketball team, the Wildcats. They are such little studs.


Lately on Saturdays Allyn and I spend our day going from basketball games
to football games... and we love it!
It is so fun when Amy and Allyson are in town and get to come with us.


Ally is having a great time going to UVSC , is the second counselor in RS, loves her ward and has so much fun with her crazy roomates...
Becca, Chelsea, Courtney and Ciji


Amy is graduating from BYU in April. Right now she is doing her student teaching at Timpview HS and did her first parent teacher conferences last week. She is a great teacher and despite getting very little sleep and working really hard, she is truly loving it.

Amy's roomates... Brittney (who recently left for her mission to Albania) Katie, and Rachel, one of her BYU Volleyball teamates.

6 comments:

JENNIE! said...

Way to go mom! I am so proud of you and your computer skillz... Everything looks great!

Anonymous said...

Maybe now I can keep up with your busy and hectic life. Your skills with the camera will be an asset to your blog. Way to go girl, ric

Jena said...

This is fantastic, Aunt Linda! I look forward to keeping up with what you family has been up to.

Anonymous said...

Nice work Linda! Good to see some family bloggin action!....Jena and I are pumped! Its really is great to see what you and Jennie and family are up to. Look forward to seeing somemore.

Anonymous said...

Linda:
I was not even sure what a blog was so I am very impressed. I was so thrilled to see the girls. I just could not break my training commitment or I would have been there. You are a wonderful grandmother and I know the kids must be tickled to see their pictures on the WORLD WIDE WEB. Way to go Grama Linda. Love CK

kristenita said...

hey - love the blog! I can't wait to read up on you!! I need to come to vegas for a visit soon & give all the S's a hug.
:)