February 27, 2008

Busy Wednesday...

Today was a crazy busy day! Thanks to the influence of my sweet neighbor, Keri, I have been going to the temple a lot more often. It was great to go today with Keri and Allison. They are such amazing women.
After school Leah, Caleb and Olivia came over to give Kaden a haircut. It is so nice to have a hairdresser in the family that will make house calls!
Kaden: "Are you done yet?"

Olivia and Caleb helped me with dinner while Kaden got his haircut...
I decided to try a new recipe for dinner and it turned out pretty good. I will definitely make it again. I found it at allrecipes.com
It is Quick Chicken with Asparagus and Provolone...
Allyn liked it and the kids did too (at least they didn't complain).
Amber surprised us and came over, so we all had dinner.... Now the dishes are done, homework is done and I am going to watch American Idol!


1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

It looks great Linda! I enjoyed our temple day too! You are an amazing lady and great example!

You will enjoy having a blog... it's a fun way to keep in touch.

Allison