June 22, 2012

Random

Here are a bunch of random pics from the last few months that have been hanging around on my screen needing someplace to go:) Some of them are favorites that I've put on Instagram (my new favorite app!) 

 
Levi looked up at the pic of Amy and said, "Hey, Amy gots my number!"
Kaden took this pic on my birthday...isn't my husband handsome:)
 
I love this one of Kate and Jennie right after Kate's fabulous KIDSHINE performance...
 Kaden and Jackson are obsessed with Nike Elite socks, so Kaden talked me into taking him to the Nike Store at the Forum Shops. He loved the football display of all the teams in their new Nike uniforms.
 Tayor and her pretty Mama right after her choir performance. Miss Tay is quite a star...straight A's all year too:)
 
Levi loves it when big cousin will play Superheros with him...they are so serious!
 
Grandpa Ron and Baby Jax
I stole these pictures of my nephew Justin, Jena and baby Jax from Jena's blog. These guys love the outdoors...hiking, biking, motorcycling, snowboarding, camping, you name it!! 
They're such a beautiful family:)
Kate's birthday bash...Skookies (pan cookies smothered in ice cream, hot fudge and whip cream) are a family favorite for sure.
 Levi is a crazy one...
Beautiful girls...

Amy's passport was needing to get a new stamp, and so Amy and Rachel took a fun trip to Cancun in May. They had fabulous time. Congrats to Rachel for getting her Masters in Public Administration!!

1 comment:

Jena said...

I like the random posts!