September 19, 2011

MM84



Sadie and Ally have been friends for a long time. They have shared lots of fun memories and laughs. 
I love these cute pictures from long ago. Somehow it seems like they should still be posing in their big sisters prom dresses and going to girls camp. But these sweet friends have both grown up...and they are beautiful!
It was so wonderful to be in Oakland last week as Sadie married her "best friend" James. They are such a gorgeous couple and we are so happy for them. We loved being with the Bunker family. They're the best!!




2 comments:

Meliss said...

THANK YOU for posting these pictures!!! I just adore Sadie and am so happy to see her so happy! Glad you could make it. I'm Michele Jones' daughter by the way...

Grama Linda said...

Meilissa, I remember you very well!
I'm so glad that you found my blog and saw these pictures. We love your family and it was so wonderful to see your mom and dad.