August 23, 2011

Happy 23rd on the 23rd!


Happy Happy Birthday Allyson!!! Today Ally is 23 years old on the 23rd of August...how cool is that. Oh, we miss her. But only 2 months 1 week and 3 days till she comes home!! It sounds like the people in Texas are spoiling her and treating her well... and she is feeling all the love and happy wishes we are sending her way.
We love you Ally Kay!





Ally has always been blessed with so many wonderful friends...


Ciji, Emily, Sadie, Stephanie, Ally, and Alyssa... what a fun bowling birthday party.

See you soon Sister Schlauder...yea hoo! Happy B-Day...


I just received this picture and a text from a family who fed Ally and her companions tonight. It said,
"Dear Linda, I have your cute daughter here for dinner. We just sang to her and told spotlight stories about her. What a delightful young woman you've raised! I hope she's having a happy birthday!" Erika
I don't think she can begin to know how thoughtful that was and how much it meant to us!!!
Thank you, Thank you!!

2 comments:

WinnFamily said...

Only 2 more months?? I'm sure it's gone slowly for you guys, but I can't believe it's almost time for her to come home. How exciting.

Kris said...

I was just wishing Ally a happy birthday on facebook when I realized she probably never checks her FB. We are going to Houston the end of September with the SUV choir...that would be so awesome if she was there and we got to work with her! You must be one proud mama....