September 22, 2010

TGIF...

I love Fridays... and last Friday was no exception. The day started out with a field trip to the Shark Reef, and this Grandma (me) got to go as a chaperone. I had never been there before and I loved it... it was amazing. It was fun to get to know the kids in Kaden's class a little bit better too. He even wanted to sit by me on the bus, imagine. that.




After Kaden's field trip, it was time for Kate's Kindergarten Teddy Bear Picnic.
She is so cute, obedient, always on task, and pretty much "Teacher's Pet".



Friday night Grampa Al and I took Taylor and her friend Alexis to the Red Rock Stake Musical Night at Opportunity Village. It was amazing! To see hundred of teenagers on a Friday night putting on wholesome musical skits, singing, dancing, and giving standing ovations to each other and to the clients of Opportunity Village was so wonderful...It brought tears to my eyes.really. Jennie is in the Stake YW Pres. and spent many hours taking hundreds of pictures & helping with everything. The kids put on a carnival all day Sat. and had a youth dance Sat. night. Jennie put together an amazing slide show of the whole weekend that they showed at the dance...
What an awesome Youth Conference...and a memory these kids and their leaders will never forget.




No comments: